HHS Grants Forecast: New Pathways for Fathers and Families
- Estimated Funding: $47,490,800
- Expected Number of Awards: 48
- Estimated Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Estimated Award Floor: $350,000
- Estimated Post Date: 04/02/2015 (updated - 2/5/15)
- Estimated Application Due Date: 06/04/2015 (updated - 2/5/15)
OJJDP FY 2015 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Their Children: A Reentry Mentoring Project (OJJDP-2015-4053): This initiative will support the successful and safe transition of young fathers from secure confinement back to their families and communities. Grants will support mentoring and transitional services to offenders who are young fathers reintegrating into their communities. Mentoring and transition services should start during secure confinement and continue through the transition back to the community and post-release.
Closing date: 3/2/2015 | 10 Awards with a $420,000 ceiling per award
The Community Resource Center (CRC) Trainings
CRC offers grant writing and sustainable fund development workshops across the state. Visit thier website for a schedule of upcoming trainings.